Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Real-time-stock-quotes-10

I first got into online trading about five years ago and have been an active participant ever since. I like being able to buy and sell stocks instantly because it gives me a feeling of greater control over my finances. If things work out well, then I can take all the credit. If things go wrong, then I have only myself to blame. Because I'm so active in the market, I rely heavily on various tools, such as real time stock quotes, to help me make better decisions.


No serious investor out there can hope to consistently make money in the markets without having access to real time stock quotes. Speaking from personal experience, if I don't get real time stock quotes but instead try to work with information that's even just a few minutes old, I could stand to lose thousands of dollars (depending on what I've got to buy or sell). This is especially true on volatile trading days when prices can move several percentage points in those few minutes. Without real time stock quotes to help guide my actions, I could miss the big score that I'm always looking for.


It's no problem getting real time stock quotes when I'm sitting in front of my computer at home or when I'm watching one of the financial channels on TV. But how can I get real time stock quotes when I'm out somewhere? If I know I have to move some stocks on a given day, I can plan to park myself at my computer until I get the task done. However, there are occasions when I may want to monitor the market because crazy things are happening or simply because I want to look out for an unexpected opportunity. Getting real time stock quotes on the go was a problem for me for a while, but I've started subscribing to a special service that streams the data to both my PDA and my cell phone. Now I can follow the market no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing, which is exactly what I want to be able to do.


Today's economy is truly globalized, so an event occurring on the other side of the world can have profound effects on U. S. markets. This means that it's even more important for people with significant portfolios to be in tune with real time stock quotes during every minute that the major markets are open. If you're as serious about I am, then you should make sure you have access to real time stock quotes no matter where you are. Check out a subscription service today and stay on top of your finances.


No comments:

Post a Comment